The entire CA DADS Plus for CICS load library should NOT be APF authorized or CICS can encounter abends at CICS startup time in programs DADSPI01 or DADSPI02.
Below are the CA DADS Plus for CICS modules APF authorization requirements:
- The entire CA DADS for CICS load library as shipped with the product must not be APF AUTHORIZED.
- When installing the DADS SVC (Install guide 3-17) the SVC load module must be relinked as specified into an APF authorized load library.
- If OSI$DYN is used to install the CA DADS Plus for CICS, it must also reside in an APF authorized library. (Install guide 3-18).
- If the MODIFY HIGH PERFORMANCE option is used with a v 2.0 BIF the following modules must be placed in an APF AUTHORIZED library:
- If the MODIFY HIGH PERFORMANCE option is used with a v 3.0 BIF the following modules must be placed in an APF AUTHORIZED library: