Web Viewer 11.5 is not printing or has other problems after an upgrade to IE11
Web Viewer 11.5 does not currently support IE11. Here is a link which will show you all the supported browsers:
CA Output Management Web Viewer Supportability Matrix. You will need to logon to support.ca.com to view this chart.
There are three possible resolutions:
- Upgrade to CA Output Management Web Viewer 12.1
- Set Compatibility View for the IE11 browser
Here are the instructions for setting Compatibility View in the IE11 browser:
1) Bring up Web Viewer in the browser
2) Select tools from the right top menu
3) Select Compatibility View Settings
4) Click Add, Close.
- Download and install Microsoft Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer 11.
Click to see details on the Microsoft Technet Website: Enterprise Mode for Internet Explorer 11
Enterprise Mode, a compatibility mode that runs on Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 8.1 Update and Windows 7 devices, lets websites render using a modified browser configuration that’s designed to emulate either Windows Internet Explorer 7 or Windows Internet Explorer 8, avoiding the common compatibility problems associated with web apps written and tested on older versions of Internet Explorer.