Trying to modify a Policy which is using in the Policy Script the quotation mark (") or arrow bracket/exclamation mark (e.g. ) character, the UI is logging out the user.
- in ENTM UI create a new policy with a simple Policy Script like:
- modify this policy and click in Policy Script tab on Create New Version
- modify the script to
and submit and observe nothing happens
- modify the scipt once again and add the quotation mark (") or arrow bracket/exclamation mark character e.g.
authorize TCP 8333 uid(*) host(<!HOSTNAME>) access(WRITE)
- observe the user gets logged out of the UI once clicking the submit button.
- the same happens when trying to modify an existing sample policy already containing these characters.
PIM 14.0 GA, Windows or Linux
Please open a Support Case and request the fix T6CI055