Web Screen Painter (WSP) cannot be executed; the following error could occurs:
Windows cannot find '?WSPHOST=SSDSKBCN001+WSPROOT= ...
CA Service Desk 12.x, 14.1
This problem is usually due to the web_cgi_url and/or wsp_cgi_url variable (for version 12.9 and later) not correctly set in NX.env.
1. Check the web_cgi_url variable under Option Manager/Notifications to verify if it is already set.
2. If not, install it with 'Install' button and set the field 'Option Value' to the correct value.
3. If the variable is correctly set, then check the NX.env file and verify if it is correctly defined inside this file.
4. If not, set it to the correct value, save the NX.env file and recycle Service Desk.
5. If the variable 'web_cgi_url' is not present in the NX.env file then add the variable with it's value manually in this file (see the document TEC612988 about “Best Practice when doing Changes to NX.ENV: using the 'pdm_options_mgr' command”)
6. Save the file and recycle Service Desk.
For CA Service Desk 12.9 and later, the variable in NX.env to be considered is wsp_cgi_url, not present in the previous releases:
1. Check the wsp_cgi_url variable in NX.env file
2. If needed, modify it manually (see the document TEC612988 about “Best Practice when doing Changes to NX.ENV: using the 'pdm_options_mgr' command”)
3. Save the file and recycle Service Desk.