we are getting the error "Connection to the Server refused" when launching the Admin Console Of Visualizer r11.2
This happens when the Tables related to Visualizer are not created or required content Does not load the data automatically in those tables
Steps to Troubleshoot:
- Ensure that the Remote Components was run Successfully without any errors if the Database happens to be remote.
- Ensure that the following tables related to Visualizer exist in the MDB:
- vis_configuration, vis_graph_metadat, vis_object_store_criteria and vis_object_store_master
- If the above mentioned tables do not exist, reinstall the "Required Content"
- If the above still does not resolve the problem, run "pdm_perl loadVisData.pl"
- Going to the following path CA\Service Desk\cmdb\install
- Once the Perl is executed it should ideally update 103 Rows.
- Once done, Recycle CA CMDB Visualizer
- Now you should be able to access the Visualizer Admin Console perfectly