On the Autosys server running the command sponsor, owner of file $IGW_LOC/igateway should be root with 700 permissions.
- edit file $IGW_LOC/S99igateway
- add "umask 022" before lines ./igateway -b and ./igateway -d.
( this is to set the umask value when starting up the gateway in normal and debug mode)
- Then restart igateway.
1) $IGW_LOC/S99igateway stop
2) $IGW_LOC/S99igateway start
- You must also set same "umask 022" instruction in the script called during a reboot or when starting it up from Unix/Linux init scripts
For example on Linux, filename is /etc/init.d/igatewayd