When I view tasks in the Gantt Chart, the WBS Sort field does not start with the number "1". This is causing confusion when viewing the sequence of any particular task.
The issue began to occur after an upgrade to CA PPM.
This is due to the Gantt Chart view being corrupted after the upgrade.
Navigate to the Gantt Chart views by going to the following:
1. Click on the Administration Menu
2. Click on Views under Studio
3. Filter on View: *Gantt
4. Click on the checkbox next the following View Codes: Gantt::projmgr.wbsTaskList and Gantt Filter::wbs TaskList
5. Click on Restore Defaults
6. Log out of PPM and Log back in to see changes.
Note: This will reset any custom views in the Gantt Chart view and you may need to recreate them.