After finalizing all parameters in the initial CentOS installation setup, the user is presented with this message that will not allow the installation process to continue.
VMTP on Dell machines
This issue is caused by a disconnection of the installation media (ISO) during the initial OS setup process.
1) The user will need to restart the installation setup process from the beginning.
2) In the Virtual Console window, select Virtual Media, Connect Virtual Media. This extends the number of items in the Virtual Media menu.
3) Select Virtual Media, Map CD/DVD.
4) In the Virtual Media - Map CD/DVD dialog, browse to the CentOS 6.7 minimal install image, then click Map Device.
5) In the Virtual Console window, select Next Boot, Virtual CD/DVD/ISO to boot from the virtual DVD.
In the Next Boot dialog, click OK.
6) In the Virtual Console window, select Power, Reset System (warm boot). Click Yes in the warning dialog.
7) Wait for the CentOS boot process to restart.
8) Ensure that your .ISO installation media is listed in the 'Virtual Media' dropdown before continuing configuration.