**Customer should ensure that all servers are connected to NTP servers**
We want to use the operating system's clock as a reference for the Napatech card's clock.
In order to do this, we need to switch the Napatech card's TimeSync mode to 'OsTime'
To switch modes, we need to do the following:
1) nano /opt/napatech3/config/ntservice.ini
2) You should see 4 or more Napatech Model #s in this file (ex. [NT20E2]). In each card model’s section, we are going to add the following lines:
TimeSyncConnectorExt1 = None
TimeSyncConnectorInt1 = None
TimeSyncConnectorInt2 = None
TimeSyncReferencePriority = OSTime
3) Once that is complete, Save the file (CTRL-O) and Exit (CTRL-X)
4) Restart the ntservice
5) To confirm the updated configuration has been applied:
b. Hit ‘X’
c. ‘Current Reference’ and ‘Reference Priority’ should show “OsTime”
6) Monitor for drift over the next few days.