Virtual Numerics, such as the Calculated Risk field, cannot be displayed as an image on Properties page; but can on List Views.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to Clarity
2. Go to Administration -> Objects
3. Search for Risk object
4. Click on Views tab
5. For Risk Properties click on Fields
6. Click on Properties of Calculated Risk attribute and see that Display Type is Text Entry which is not allowing to configure it as Image
7. Now Go back to Risk Properties and click on Layout:Edit section and add Calculated Risk attribute
8. Go to Home->Projects and choose any project
9. Click on Risk/Issues/Changes tab
10. If no Risk item is created please create one
11. Also please make sure Calculated Risk is also added to Risk List
12. Observe that Calculated Risk on the List Section is displayed as Image
13. Now click on the Risk and View it's properties and see that Calculated Risk is displayed as number.
Expected Result: Being able to see Calculated Risk as an Image on both List and properties page.
Actual Result: Only see Calculated Risk on List View and not on properties page.
This issue is documented as CLRT-77629 and has been determined that this is not a bug by development.