The default value that is set for the Capitalization % field on the team views is not being used when adding new team members to an investment, instead the default for the attribute is used. Due to this, it is not possible to set different default values for this field on different partitions.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Go to Administration - Objects - Team
2. In the Views tab, click on the Fields link to the 'Staff Member Properties'
3. Change the filter to Display All and click Go
4. Click on the Properties icon next to the 'Capitalization %' field
5. Set a default value of 75%, and click Save and Return
6. Go to Home Projects, open any project and Staff any resource to the team
Expected Results: The Capitalization % of the team record is 75%.
Actual Results: The Capitalization % of the team record is not 75%, instead it's set to the default value on the attribute.