This Video will demonstrate how to use CYBESUT3 to extend APPLFILE. Here are the steps:
- Stop CA ESP WA Master and Proxies;
- Rename current APPLFILE and JOBINDEX to prefix.APPLFILE.old and prefix.JOBINDEX.old;
- Allocate the new APPLFILE with the desired size and name as prefix.APPLFILE;
- Create a new jobindex file with name prefix.JOBINDEX and copy all records from old one, except the application index records;
- If the Slot size for new APPLFILE is changed, update the ESPPARM specifying the desired slot size for the APPLFILE (The default is 4K);
- Start ESP Master with parm=(quiesce) to format the new APPLFILE and then stop it;
- Run CYBESUT3 to transfer the application information from the old APPLFILE and JOBINDEX to the new ones;
- Restart ESP Master and issue "OPER RESTART" so that it runs normally; then restart all Proxies.
Video: "Use CYBESUT3 to Increase APPLFILE."
Click one of the links below to view the recording in your favorite format:
Click here to view the complete series of video production for CA ESP Workload Automation.