Issue My Velocity chart from the Reports page is not showing work that has been accepted.
Resolution This issue occurs if the accepted work belonged in one iteration, and the iteration was changed on the artifact after the original iteration end date. To prevent this from occurring, we recommend splitting stories so that the appropriate work completed is retained in the current iteration, and unfinished work can be scheduled to the next iteration.
In the event the data is needing to be resolved, this can be repaired manually by any editor in the project, which is outlined in the steps below, at which point they will then show as being accepted after the iteration end date on the Velocity chart.
1. Go to the list of scheduled work in an iteration
2. Click a work item
3. Review the revisions and see if their iteration was modified after the current iteration they are in had completed
4. If so, the user story will need to be moved to either a completed or in-progress state
5. Save changes
6. Remove the iteration by placing the story back to Unscheduled
7. Save changes
8. Modify the plan estimate to what is desired/originally in place if needed
9. Save changes
10. Set the iteration to the desired iteration
11. Change the state to Accepted
12. Check the Velocity chart - it should now show the story points in the accepted after iteration