When applying a Policy or Template to a SystemEDGE host using VAIM the status for all is "down".
1. Make sure SystemEDGE is running.
2. Force CAM to use only TCP (Port 4105) on the SystemEDGE host experiencing the "down" status in VAIM:
1) cd /opt/CA/SharedComponents/ccs/cam/bin
2) ./camsave persist
3) cd /opt/CA/SharedComponents/ccs/cam
4) vi cam.cfg to make change
upd_port = 0
5) cd /opt/CA/SharedComponents/ccs/cam/bin
Run ./camclose until you see the following
camclose: select failed (15) Unable to connect to CAM server
7) start sysedge (./sysedgectl start)
1. camsave persist
2. find cam.cfg file in %CAI_MSQ% and make edit.
udp_port = 0
3. cam change disabled & cam stop
4. cam change auto & cam start -c
5. start sysedge