1. Install UVMS in the new Server a new Failover pointing to the same Database ( it cannot be Started at the same time)
2. Run standard offline commands like unilst AUDIT -from 20180601 and verify that they return correct data from the main DB.
[root@hostnamedata]# /uvms_dir/app/bin/unilst AUDIT -from 20180627
uvms.domain.com 27/06/2018 05:36:44 Username USER_AND_PASSWORD UVC hostname.domain.com LOGIN LOGIN
3. Stop the Primary UVMS that you want to decomm.
4. Start UVMS in the new Server
5. Uninstall UVMS in the old server, this should remove this UVMS coordinates from the Section Addresses of the UVMS.
6. In case the old Server is still referenced in the values.xml of the nodes:
a) In UVC, go to the list of Nodes, select the UVMS node and click on Update.
b) Then,in the section Addresses
you should see the old UVMS hostname, select it and then click on the button "Remove
" and Save and Close.
c) Double click on the Dollar Universe 6 Nodes and click the button Full Sync
, it should now push the new list of UVMS coordinates (without the old server)the values.xml of the nodes.