There are some reserved fields in SOAIB, these field values need to be generated by the system, therefore, the user should NOT try to update those fields during the copy change order operation in service desk.
CA Harvest SCM versions 12.1 and 12.5
Following are the fields which are used in default mapping file for mapping some of the SCM data. The user should skip them while performing the copy change order operation.
- Server.Change Order.flag4 <- -> Project.State.Package.PackageID
- Server.Change Order.flag5 <- -> Project.State.Package.Form.FormID
- Server.Change Order.user2 <- -> Project.State.Package.Name
- Server.Change Order.user3 <- -> Project.State.Package.Form.Name
- Server.Change Order.string5 <- -> Project.State.Package.StateName
- Server.Change Order.string6 <- -> Project.State.Package.ProjectName
Note: Above fields can be different if user has modified the default mapping.
Also, the user should skip the following attribute during copy change order as it is used in SDPluginsettings.properties file for sync purpose.
CHANGE_ORDER_FIELD_FOR_LAST_SYNC_TIME = flag6