Using multi-valued lookup attribute in a pre-condition or post-condition of a process step halts the process
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an MVL attribute in Idea Object.
- Associate this MVL attribute with a lookup (for e.g Action Item Status)
- Place the attribute on the create and edit layouts of the Idea object.
- = Create an On demand process on the Idea Object.
- In the start step's post condition , check for a valid value of the MVL and when true move it to the Finish Step. (You can use of any condition on the MVL) =
- When the process start step post condition is true will proceed to finish step and then the process would stand complete.
- Create an Idea with required fields.
- Make sure the MVL value is the same as mentioned in the process check condition (for e.g OPEN)
- Go to the Process tab and initiate the process.
Expected Result: The process will complete
Actual Result: The process halts at the Start condition with message saying Ready to evaluate the Post-Condition
Resolved in Clarity 13.2 Generic Patch. Reference TEC599354
Resolved in Clarity 13.3