We are trying to upgrade from ENDEVOR v16.0 to v18.0 I need assistance on how to be able to access both environments from one LPAR. Some background: We have a RESERVE and an ACTIVE set of ENDEVORs. I have created two separate TSO logon PROCs and that works just fine. I have created another CSIQAUTU (SYS2.ENDEVOR.V0.ACT.CSIQAUTU) for the ACTIVE environment but when I try to run a test process, I get the CSIQAUTU, CSIQAUTH & CSIQLOAD for the RESERVE environment. Help!
Use this to run two seperate c1deflts table:
* Allocate a new CSIQAUTU, CSIQCLSO, and CSIQSENU specific to the area that will be using the
alternate C1DEFLTS table.
* Create and assemble / link into the NEW CSIQAUTU your modified C1DEFLTS table.
* Copy C1SB3000 from your standared CSIQSENU into your NEW CSIQSENU.
* Modify C1SB3000 in your NEW CSIQSENU. Steplib to your new CSIQAUTU first then any other loadlibs.
* Copy ENDEVOR/MVS clist from your standard clist to you new CSIQCLSO library
* Modify the Steplib definitions to include your NEW CSIQAUTU first then any other loadlibs.
* Modify CSIQSENU definitions to inclue your new CSIQSENU first the any other CSIQSENU
* You will have to change the TSO primary option panel for the area using the NEW C1DEFLTS
table to point to the modified Endevor clist.