1. Log in to the CA DevTest Global User Community. The Log in link is located in the menu bar found in the right portion of the page to the left of the Search box.
2. From the Login page:
A valid login is required to access this site which would be the registered users email address and password. To Register
select the Register Now
pushbutton and follow the instructions.
3. Once you have logged in, choose the Communities
link from the menu bar.
4. From there, you will be taken to a directory of all of the available CA Communities. Here, you can search for specific communities, or simply type in DevTest Community
5. To join this Community, simply click on the gear symbol
and select "Follow". At this point, you can choose whether to follow the item in an activity stream or your inbox. For more information on the different types of following and preferences, please read the Following and Preferences
6. Once you have logged in to the DevTest Community, choose Actions
7. Choose Create an idea
8. Give a title to your idea. Make it descriptive as to what the enhancement is.
9. In the body, give as much information as you can as to what the enhancement entails and why the enhancement is important to your company.
10. If you do not want your user name displayed, click the Create idea as a guest user
11. If you would like your idea visible to everyone in the DevTest community, choose The CA Communities Community
12. Under Categories
, choose the checkbox by the product this enhancement is for.
13. Enter a Tag
that will facilitate keyword search.
14. You can expand Advanced options
to restrict authors of your idea.
15. Choose the Publish