Using the CA CSM Installation ISPF UI Tool results in the following error:
The installer uses default keylist that are part of BPXW application, but the BPXW application is not installed.
You may generate a STANDARD keylist in ISPF and rename it to "BPXW" keylist.
Follow these steps:
- Go into ISPF/PDF PRIMARY OPTION MENU
- Option ===> Settings
- Select "Function Keys"
- Select "2. Keylist settings"
- Select "View" and choose "3. Specify a keylist application ID.."
- Overwrite the application ID ISR with BPXW and press Enter
- Click 'File' and select "1.NEW"
- Specify the "Keylist Name . . STANDARD" and press Enter.
- A new empty key list entry. You should fill the values with the following values:
You need to use PF8 to go to the last values.
This will create a PRIVATE key list that can be used with your userid.
z/OS ISPF User's Guide Vol II, Keylist settings