When the DW Entity uses both 13 Periods and Monthly Periods only Monthly Periods will be available in the data warehouse and Jaspersoft Financial Reporting.
This applies to reports as well as ad-hoc views.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create and activate both 13 period and Monthly periods for DW Entity.
- Create at least one year worth
2. Create a project and a 13 Period cost plan
- Make sure the project start and finish dates are within the Fiscal period dates
- This can be a manual plan. Enter planned costs in some periods.
3. Run Load DW full load
4. Open report Financial Budget vs Forecast by Period
5. Choose your project
Period Type = 13 periods.
6. Click Apply
Expected Result: Report will reflect what is in the cost plan (13 periods)
Actual Result: No Results Display
This applies to PPM 14.2, 14.3 and 14.4
Caused by CLRT-80093
Currently there are no plans to fix this. Please contact CA Support for further information.
If your current DW Entity has both types of reporting periods you will need to make your Cost/Budget Plans use Monthly Period Types for and Jaspersoft reporting.