Users are unable to open/save attachments and get error message "Download failed - AHD04012: security id
(96864413) not found or has expired", however the upload of attachments works fine.
This could be due to a Microsoft Internet Explorer browser security setting. Please try the following to see if this rectifies the problem:
- Select 'Tools' -> 'Internet Options?' from with the web browser.
- Click on the 'Security' tab, select the 'Internet' zone and click the 'Custom Level...' button.
- Scroll Down to 'Downloads' and find the Section 'Automatic Prompting for file Downloads'.
- Select the 'Enabled' option and Save the change.
- Then select 'Trusted sites' zone within the security tab and click on 'Sites'.
- Add the Application (primary server) as a trusted site.