Users can't edit an attribute within the Gantt with Allow Editing flagged. However, they were able to do so prior to the upgrade. This occurs if the subpage that the field is on has any Display Condition.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new attribute on the Task object
2. Create a new subpage on the Task Edit view
3. Add any Display Condition to the Subpage (Example: Check Resource's Group = 'new group')
4. Create a new section for the Subpage and add the attribute that was created on Step1 to the section
5. Change the AVP setting of both the Task List and the Gantt List to: Display all attribute values on this list
6. In this example, log in as a user that does not meet the display condition.
7. Go to the task list and add the new field for the attribute created on Step1. Ensure that the 'Allow Grid Editing' option is selected for this field on the task list view.
Note that the field is then editable on the task list as expected.
8. Go to the gantt list and add the new field for the attribute created on Step1. Ensure that the 'Allow Grid Editing' option is selected for this field on the gantt list view.
Expected Results: The field is editable as it was on the task list.
Actual Results: The field is not editable.
DE41774 is expected to be fixed in our upcoming PPM 15.5.1 release.