It could happen that an analyst, correctly authenticated internally and connected to Service Desk via SSO, when tries to connect to Service Desk externally (SSO not implemented in this case), cannot complete the operation as the credentials provided, the same used to connect to the machine, are refused.
1. Primary server in intranet
2. Secondary server in intranet; user connects to Service Desk on this server via IIS SSO
3. Secondary server in internet; user connects to Service Desk on this server via Service Desk login page
4. Authentication done via AD (LDAP)
5. Credentials used for connection at point 2. and at point 3. are the same