CAL-06036: The Action Item you are trying to access has been deleted.
TMA-0118: This timesheet's status has been locked by the process engine. It can only be changed by an action item.
Timesheet Error: The action item you are trying to access has been deleted after viewing timesheet for approval.
Using Project Manager approval manager process for timesheets. Resource manager has recieved for approval notice, gets the action item, sees the action item detail under object links and which timesheets needs to be approved so she can approve. Click on object link to view timesheet, the only option in that window is 'Cancel'. When canceling, get an error: 'The action item you are trying to access has been deleted'. Can only cancel it. Gets you get to the Notifications list where you can find the action item. Click there and will put you back in page to approve and reject. Why is she getting the error message and being sent back to notifications list page? This is a consistent error. Different people submitting, different resource managers are all experiencing this.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log into the application as an administrator user
2. Navigate to the Administration Menu
3. Navigate to Processes
4. Find the Project Manager Timesheet Approval process (Click on the browse icon next to the Object Type field. Select the Timesheet object. Click the Filter button. This will show all the timesheet processes defined in the system. Note: the actual name of the timesheet approval process definition may be different in your implementation)
5. Click on the Project Manager Approval process.
6. If this process is not already validated and activated, select 'Active' for the mode and click the Save button.
7. Navigate back to the Home Menu
8. Navigate to Timesheets list view
9. Select a timesheet for a resource for a specific time reporting period
10. Select the appropriate tasks from projects for the specific Project Manager
11. Book hours to selected tasks and submitted the timesheet for approval - this should initiate the timesheet approval process if it is defined for auto-start on the submission state
13. Login as the Project Manager - Navigate to the Organizer (Home > Personal > Organizer menu)
14. Click the link on the Action Item to Approve the Timesheet
15. Click on Objects Timesheet for the specific resource's timesheet
Expected Behavior: To be able to approve the timesheet by clicking on the Approve button.
16. Got Alert message: TMA-0118: This timesheet's status has been locked by the process engine. It can only be changed by an action item.
17. Click the Cancel button, the only option and get Error message: CAL-06036: The Action Item you are trying to access has been deleted.
18. Click the Cancel button again and get redirected to the Action Items Notifications tab. Should get redirected back to the Process Approval Manager action to Approve Timesheet.
Instead of drilling down into the Object by clicking on the timesheet itself:
1. Click on Approve Timesheet action item link from Organizer screen (Home > Personal > Organizer menu)
2. Select status Approve from drop-down menu under the Assignees section
3. Click the Submit button
4. This will approve the timesheet without drilling down into it