Most of our users are able to sign into PPM and use the application without a problem. However, one of our users is shown the below error message on a pop-up as soon as they sign in.
"en - Unable to process request - Server or Network error (en - Close)"
We are able to see their normal landing page for a few seconds, typically the General page, but then the pop-up is shown with the above error message.This is occurring on the Classic UI.
All supported PAS releases on the Classic UI.
The above error message may sometimes occur on sign-in if there's a problem with the page that the user has set as their default home page. This explains why they are able to see parts of the application when they first sign in, but are shown the pop-up with the error message quickly after.
To resolve the problem, the affected user's home page needs to be reset. Follow these steps
After that, have the user sign into their account. They should be able to sign in and use the application as normal.
- As an administrator, sign into PPM
- Navigate to Administration > Resources
- Search for the affected user and click on them
- In the Properties page for the user, use the 'Reset Home Page' button in the Home Page row
- Use the 'Save and Return' button to save the changes