When the user is trying to switch between views in CA Agile Central, a 304 error message pops up and he cannot proceed.
304 Not Modified is an HTTP status code that is returned to the client when the cached copy of a particular file is up to date with the server. When a client such as a browser stores something in cache, it also keeps the Last-Modified header sent from the server.
To resolve the 304, Not Modified error, you will need to clear the cache in Chrome.
To clear the cache in Chorme:
- On your computer, navigate up to the three dots on the top right hand side of the page and open Chrome.
- Click Settings
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- Under Privacy, click Clear browsing data
- Select the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the “Clear the following items from” drop down menu. .
- Place a check next to the data you wish to clear
- Select the 'Clear browsing data' button and Chrome will clear your cach