When the System Key is encrypted it disconnects the database and can lock the database user from use.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Connect to Clarity System Administration (CSA) application
- Navigate to Server, Database
- Make sure your database is configured and status shows 'Available'
- Go to CSA Security tab
- For Encrypt Passwords , select 'Use System Key'
- Click 'Save' button
- Go back to Server, Database page
Expected Result: Database is available
Actual Result: Database is unavailable, and the user may become locked for certain database configurations
Resolved in Clarity 13.2 Generic Patch. Reference TEC599354
Resolved in Clarity 13.3