Before you upgrade CA PAM to CA PAM 04.3.02, follow these steps:
- Take the backup of the existing domains.xml in the CA PAM installation folder, <CA/PAM/server/c2o/.config>.
- In the domain.xml file, comment the entire <C2OService> with the ServiceName as FTPServices at the domain level.
- Save the domain.xml file.
- Run the CA Process Automation Installation Wizard to the upgrade CA Process Automation to Version 04.3.02.
- (Optional) After successfully upgrading to CA Process Automation 04.3.02, uncomment the entire <C2OService> that is commented in Step 2 and save the domain.xml file.
- Start the CA Process Automation Server.
Comment out from <C2OServices> to </C20Services>