The struts.jar file should not be upgrade as it would cause potential issues.
However, for the SSO Admin UI, you can remove the struts.jar by following the the process below.
- Stop the AdminUI per the documentation.
- Linux: from the /adminui/bin run jboss-cli.sh -c --command=:shutdown
- Windows stop the Windows Service. SiteMinder Administrative UI
- comment out the module "IM_Management_Console" in application.xml and in jboss-deployment-structure.xml
These files are located in standalone\deployments\iam_siteminder.ear\META-INF.
- In jboss-deployment-structure.xml, comment out the below management_console.war, as below.
- Delete or rename the struts.jar file.
- Start the AdminUI.
- Confirm that the AdminUI starts and your able to login.