CA PPM Upgrade fails with error:
[exec] [exec] Process - post-upgrade: POSTUPGRADE_VIEW_SETTINGS_ALIAS_TO_CODE.xml
[exec] [exec] com.ca.clarity.jdbc.oraclebase.ddc: [CA Clarity][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-30926: unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables
[exec] [exec] ORA-06512: at line 27
[exec] [exec] SQL Text: at com.ca.clarity.jdbc.oraclebase.dde3.l(Unknown Source)
[exec] [exec] BEGIN
[exec] [exec] --Update the attribute codes in the picklist def table to be lowercase
[exec] [exec] UPDATE RDM_ROADMAP_PICKLIST_DEFS SET ATTRIBUTE_CODE = NLS_LOWER(ATTRIBUTE_CODE);
[exec] [exec] --Global picklists
[exec] [exec] MERGE INTO ODF_UI_VIEW_SETTINGS view_settings
Caused by duplicate data mapping with Roadmaps and their Picket List's. We can validate them using the queries in Additional Information section of the document.
0. Rollback the upgrade to prior environment / last backup point
1. Download the attached file and rename it to "POSTUPGRADE_VIEW_SETTINGS_ALIAS_TO_CODE.xml"
2. Upload the file to the PPM app server and store it in an easily accessible path on disk.
3. Open a command prompt, navigate to $CLARITY_HOME/bin and run the following command:
dbpatch -install -file=<pathtofile>/POSTUPGRADE_VIEW_SETTINGS_ALIAS_TO_CODE.xml -apply
If the file is successfully applied, then you'll see the following output from the command (without any error messages):
DBTools Log - Tue Jul 03 19:15:50 CDT 2018
Total time: 0H:0M:1S
Note :- The script should run for atleast 1 second. If it shows 0 seconds then the update is not successful.
4. Now re-run the install again.