- Here the steps to take:
- ?stop dap, dashboard_engine, and wasp on the existing wasp host?
- ?since the DB tables for UMP are already there, manually deploy:?
- and all the ump_* packages, etc. just as if you were installing a 2nd UMP node.?
- ?Stop wasp on the new host
- ?Copy the .cfg files for the dap, dashboard_engine, and wasp probes, and the ROOT folder, from the original location over to the 2nd server?
- ?Delete those probes from the primary?
- ?In the cfg files for dap, dashboard_engine, and wasp make sure the full nimbus address is specified for all the pertinent probes i.e. /domain/hub/robot/data_engine instead of just data_engine
- ?Start wasp on the new host and the customization's should be there?