Each Flowdock Org has one owner. If/when this owner leaves the organization, it is important to update this field to a current user. In order to update the owner, an Admin from the organization needs to open a support case.
Here are the steps taken for changing the owner of an organization.
- Customer opens the case and requests that the owner of the org be changed.
- The email should include:
- the name of the current owner
- who the new owner should be
- support validates this user is an administrator
- support sends out an email to all of the admins in the organization and cc's the owner notifying everyone of this request
- if their are zero responses or objections after 24 hours, then support will change the owner. If there is an approval before 24 hours, then the change will be made. If there is an objection, then support with continue to work with the customers until they are satisfied.
- once the change has been made, support will notify the group again.
Support: please review the Internal notes for this article under the information tab.