As the current owner, please follow these steps:
- Navigate to https://www.flowdock.com/account, login if prompted
- Select Admin underneath the organization
- Click on "Change Ownership"
4. Select any other existing Admin from the dropdown menu
5. Select "Change Owner"
After ownership has been transferred, the original owner will remain an administrator of the organization. They will not lose any history or contacts.
If the current owner is no longer with the organization, please follow the below steps:
- Open a support case. Alternatively for Flowdock standalone customers (who do not also use CA Agile Central), post to the Flowdock community for help and request that the organization owner be changed.
- The case should include:
- the name of the current owner
- who the new owner should be
- Support validates this user is an administrator
- Support sends out an email to all of the admins in the organization and CC's the owner notifying everyone of this request
- If there is no response or objection after 24 hours, then Support will change the owner. If there is an approval before 24 hours, then the change will be made. If there is an objection, then Support will continue to work with the customers to achieve the best result.
- Once the change has been made, Support will notify the group again.