After round trip of a project with Roles ( having 0 ETC) to MSP, if a Role replace is done in CA Clarity PPM after this, the task Dates that this role is assigned to change to the match the project dates. The ETC also changes to the equivalent of the resource's 100% availability
Steps to Reproduce:
- Install the MSP Legacy Driver
- Create a new project in Clarity with Dates 10/26/2015 - 11/06/2015 (10 day duration)
- Allocate a Role to the team with any amount of Allocation (Ex: Architect)
- Create a Fixed Duration task with the following dates 11/2/2015 -11/6/2015 (5 day duration)
- Assign the Role to the task, but assign with 0 ETC
- Export the project to MSP
- Without making any changes in MSP, save the project back to Clarity, note that all the values (project and task dates, allocations, ETC's remain the same as before)
- On the Clarity team tab, click on the magnifying glass of the Role and replace the Role with a Resource.
Expected Result: The Resource shows as having 0 ETC's on both the Team and the Task properties views. Also, the task dates remain the same as before (11/2/2015-11/6/2015).
Actual Result: The Resource shows in both the Team and Task properties views as having 80 hours of ETC's. The task dates change to match the project dates (10/26/2015 - 11/6/2015, 10 day duration).
Applies to CA PPM 14.2, 14.3 using Legacy MSP Driver
Caused by CLRT-79199
Issue has been resolved in 22.214.171.124 (14.2 patch 11) and 126.96.36.199 (14.3 patch 8)