Unable to update a benefit plan via XOG. Error: com.niku.xmlserver.blob.NkCurve cannot be cast to com.niku.xmlserver.blob.FiscalCurve
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a benefit plan on a project
- XOG read out the benefit plan
- Change the benefit plan name in the XOG xml file
- XOG write - the benefit plan is updated as expected
- Change the period start or finish of the benefit plan in the XOG xml file
- XOG write
Expected Result: The benefit plan to be updated
Actual Result: Error: com.niku.xmlserver.blob.NkCurve cannot be cast to com.niku.xmlserver.blob.FiscalCurve
Applies to all supported PAS environments for specified releases.
Caused by CLRT-70561
Resolved in CA Clarity PPM 13.2 Generic Patch #8
Resolved in CA Clarity PPM 13.3
Try to make the changes through the application UI. In some instances, the data can be updated through the UI, but not through XOG.
Reference TEC599354 : Clarity 13.2.0 Generic Patch available to resolve reported issues