DevTest portal does not show new and deployed services.
There is a key in your project.config called lisa.vse.execution.mode and it is set to a value of Most Efficient. This is not a valid value.
Changed lisa.vse.execution.mode and set to a value of EFFICIENT (Upper Case) and then redeployed employee-election-rs-v1.vsm and it resolved the issue.
- EFFICIENT uses the most efficient path through a VS model.
- TRACK records VSE activity at the VS level.
- LIVE routes requests received by a VS model to a live system (somewhat like a pass through mode).
- VALIDATION uses both VSE and the live system to determine a response. Both are recorded as tracking information and feed the model healing process. The live response becomes the response of the virtual service.
- DYNAMIC invokes a script or subprocess for every request that must resolve to one of the other four modes. This approach is useful for tracking requests that only the virtual service model sees.
- LEARNING automatically "heals" or corrects the virtual service to have the new or updated response from the live system.
- STAND_IN first routes a request to the virtual service (the same as Most Efficient mode). However, if the virtual service does not have a response, the request is then automatically routed to the live system.
- FAILOVER first routes a request to the live system (the same as Live System mode). However, if the live system does not have a response, the request is then automatically routed to the virtual service.