Unable to save changes to roles in CA SDM.
CA SDM web interface shows no activity and similar errors as below are seen within the CA SDM STDLOGs
kt_daemon 7552 ERROR ktuser.c 590 CKTUser failed OpCode is 'kt_role_remove_access_type' method is 'GetUSPPropDob_CO':NO
web:local 6176 ERROR kt_admin.spl 1863 kt_UpdateRles error: 1
Perform the following steps:
- Take a full backup of the MDB database
- Stop the CA SDM service
- Run the following update query against the MDB database
set property_value = '0'
WHERE PROPERTY_VALUE IS NULL OR PROPERTY_VALUE LIKE ''
- Run the following query against the MDB database to verify no rows are returned
SELECT * FROM USP_PROPERTIES WHERE PROPERTY_VALUE IS NULL OR PROPERTY_VALUE LIKE ''
- Restart the CA SDM service
- Attempt to update a CA SDM role and save the changes
If the above procedure does not resolve the issue, please contact CA Support to open a support issue as an OOTB CA SDM USP_PROPERTIES table will need to be provided.