- Inability to retrieve API Key data for pre-existing APIs may occur when the CA API Gateway is upgraded and/ or OTK is upgraded. In particular the Look Up API Key assertion will return null results when an OAuth token is sent in a request to an existing API.
- CA API Developer Portal 3.5
- If the Gateway and OTK were recently upgraded and API Key data is not able to be retrieved, the following steps should be followed:
- Login to the Portal CMS as an admin user.
- Navigate to Plugin Administration.
- Select 'Layer 7 Gateway' plugin.
- Under Sync SSG Data select 'Sync API Keys'.