Unable to Resynchronize Remote Poller site with error 'Warning: Invalid discover policy name.
eHealth 6.3.0 on windows 2003
One Console server and Remote Pollers
Error: Unable to run command 'D:/ehealthnew63/bin/sys/nhiDciMerge.exe' error data: 'Error: 'Integration Module sub process: 'D:/ehealthnew63/bin/sys/nhiDciMerge
.exe' failed.' - '' - 'Warning: Invalid discover policy name ' '
1. First check the elements associated to the problematic policy.
2. Right click on the policy name and select copy policy to create new policy with same technologies and Defined parameters
3. Now filter out the elements, which are discovered with problematic policy.
4. Replace elements with new Discovery policy by right clicking on selected elements select Edit option.
5. Delete the problematic policy
6. Dump the configuration of the Remote Site by running below command
=>nhRemotePollerSetup and select option 4
7. Now go to the console site and Re-run the below command to Re-synchronize with Remote site.
=>nhRpFindDiffs -updateConfig -host “hostname or ip address of particular remote site”