- When attempting to remove a private API from an Account Plan which is associated with an Organization, no "Remove" button appears.
- This affects all CA API Portal ("Portal") versions between 4.0.x and the latest (4.2.x as of this writing), including both on-premise and SaaS form factors.
- This is working as designed. However, this design can certainly be improved as it can unintentionally cause a poor user experience in some scenarios.
- An enhancement request exists for improving this design. It is expected to be improved in a future release. This KB article should be updated once that release is known.
- There is no official process right now, only a workaround. The workaround consists of the following steps:
- Create a new Account Plan to replace the one with the incorrect private API added to it.
- Migrate Organizations to the new Account Plan which were associated with the previous Account Plan.
- Use the new Account Plan, and remove the previous Account Plan.