- Network device is successfully rediscovered but skipped based on dev id
- Skipping excluded DeviceId: D6622fe123144a4ba2f2816ef53fa6417
- discovery messages were being processerd
- other devices could be discovered with no issue by the same discovery_agent
- Network device was reachable
- snmpwalk successful
- UIM v9.0.2 (upgraded from 8.5.1)
- discovery_server v9.0.2
- discovery_agent v9.0.2
- discovery job corrupt or leftover discovery artifact caused exclusion/skip of device id therefore USM did not display the device name/SysName, or IP address after discovery completed.
The excluded_devices.csv file in discovery_server probe folder does not exist in UIM v9.02
Discovery server offers two callbacks to handle blacklist/excluded devices:
a. clear_all_blacklisted_device > Unblocks all devices. This callback doesn't have any input.
b. unblacklist_devices: This callback unblocks specific devices and requires bl_id as input which we need to query from cm_blacklist_computer_system table basing on device name or IP.