1. Verify the processd process is running.
- Windows: Task Manager
- Linux: top or ps -ef | grep processd
2. If processd is not running, try to restart it.
- using bash shell, navigate to <SPECROOT>/lib/SDPM
- run the following command ./processd.pl start
Once processd is restarted, try accessing Spectrum Control Panel
3. If you are still having issue restarting processd, check the processd_log in /SDPM for errors. For example:
Dec 08 11:34:31 Unable to logon user `spectrum` to start server process.
Please set current password using `processd --install --username aabbc-u123456\spectrum --password <passwd>`
4. To update the new passwd run the following command:
$SPECROOT/lib/SDPM: processd --install --username user login --password install owner passwd
Verify processd starts and you can access Spectrum Control Panel.
5. If processd and locserv services are running, you may want to check Location Server port is open.
- Default port is 14004
- netstat -ano | grep 14004
- If you require to change it, please see the following documentation: