Unable to link a Cost Plan Process to any Investment type other than Project
Steps to Reproduce:
- In PPM, go to Administration->Data Administration->Processes
- Click New to create a new process
- Enter required information and click 'Save and Continue' (which takes you to the Objects tab)
- From the Objects tab click 'Add Primary Object'
- For Object Type, select 'Cost Plan' then click 'Save and Return'
- Click the check box next to the 'Primary Object' associated in step 4, and then click 'Add Linked Object'
- From the 'Attribute' drop down, select 'Object ID'
Expected Results: Ability to select another 'Attribute Object Type' such as Idea or Application
Actual Results: Project is displayed automatically as the 'Attribute Object Type' and you are unable to change it to another investment type