What do I do if I get the following error ?
Unable to launch the Web Console (WAC).The following error occurs: "Unable to connect to Web Services (50)".
CA Client Automation - All Versions
- Uninstall Web Console (WAC) and Web Services.
- Remove IIS.
- Reinstall IIS from Add/Remove programs and Add/Remove Windows components.
- Check Application Server and go to Details.
- The following options shouldn't be unchecked. You can see Application Server Console, Enable network COM+ access and Internet Information Services (IIS) are selected by default. (You can select the other options if needed)
- Install Web Console and Web Services using the Modify option while running the CA Client Automation Setup from the installation media.
**Note: In certain cases the 'Modify' option is not available and only the 'Upgrade' option is available.
The 'Modify' option is available only if the original installation media is used.
If only 'Upgrade' option is available run the 'Upgrade' first followed by the 'Modify' option.
After the upgrade is successful, the 'Modify' option will be available.