Unable to include Views (partitioned) when attempting to package with Content Package.
1. Login as Admin
2. Ensure this environment has partition model created, if not create it by navigating to Administration->Studio->Partition Models
3. Associate project object with partition by navigating to Administration->Studio->Objects
4. Navigate to Administration->Studio->Objects and serach for Task object
5. Once in the properties of Task object click on Views tab
6. Choose any partiiton other then System and make changes by going into List View section (you can add an attribute from Available columns to Selected) and Save
7. Create Content Package by navigating to Administration->Studio->Content Packages and click on New
8. Once you populated all required info go to Details tab to add Views
9. In the right upper hand corner click on Add Content and under Content Type select Views and click on Browse button
10. search for task*list and you will see 2 entries for "Task List::projmgr.keyTaskList" and user has no way to tell which one is for which partition (i do understand content package is only supporting System partition but at this point you can't even select System).
11. Attemp to select both etries for "Task List::projmgr.keyTaskList" and click on Add
12. Observe Content Item and ID is blank and when you click on Package button you get an error "ERROR This package contains invalid items. Sort on Name field in ascending order and remove all the rows with blank Name."
Expected Results: You should be able to select View for System partition only as per our documentation.
Actual Results: You are not able to select View for System partition
Defect DE44483, Fixed in 15.6