Unable to get any notification (alert, email, or sms) when creating a new Risk, Issue, or Change Request - Why?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a project
- Go to the Risk/Issues tab
- Create a new Risk or Issue or Change Request
- Fill in the required values
- Select an owner with notifications turned on for alert, email or sms (don't select the resource creating the issue or risk)
- Click on Submit
- Go to the Home Overview page of the resource selected as the owner and look at the Notifications portlet
- The number is always 0 for Risk, Issue or Change Request category
As per design, the creation or update on these records do not send out notifications.
There is a setting on the Administration, Project Management: Settings page where notifications can be enabled for deletion of Risks, Issues, or Change Requests.