Unable to Edit TSV Cells
Document ID :
Last Modified Date :
Show Technical Document Details
CA PPM STUDIO:PPMSTU
CA PPM SAAS STUDIO:ODSTU
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Login as Administrator user
2) Go to Studio / Create custom object, like 'A' object and select master object = 'Project'
3) Create a second object like 'B' and select master object = 'A'
4) Create a TSV attribute under B object with this setting:
Time-varying Type = Fiscal
Time-varying Data Units = Money
5) Create a new project
6) Create an instance from 'A' sub-object completing 'Name' & 'ID' attributes
7) Click on Save
8) Click on Properties / Select 'B' object
9) Create a new instance, completing 'Name' & 'ID', Click on 'Save and Return'
10) Click in gear icon (Configure) and select Configure
11) Click on List Column Section Tab --> Fields
12) Click on New --> select 'Time Scaled Value'
13) Use the following setting for TSV
Move attribute from 'Available' to 'Selected' (This attribute is the field created in step #4)
Column Label: Whatever
Display Type: Number
Other date: Start
Number of time periods: 12
Allow Word Wrapping in Column= checked
14) Click on 'Save' button
15) Now mark the field 'Allow Editing' (checked) and click 'Save and Return'
16) List Column Section Tab / Layout
17) Add Virtual TSV from Available to Selected column
18) The attribute it's added in Layout, however you cannot edit the cells
Actual Result: Unable to edit cells
Expected Result: Edit cells according the product guide
CA PPM 14.3, CA PPM 14.4
Caused by CLRT-80243
This is currently fixed in CA PPM 15.1
Was this information helpful?