Upon starting the arcot state manager, it tries to connect to the database and tries to remove the expired tokens.
If the database configuration is not right or there is some other connectivity issue, arcotSM will throw error "Unable to delete expired tokens"
- Issue could be due to incorrect configuration in server.xml and context.xml for tomcat app server
- There could be network issue between the arcotSM server and DB server
Please check the below for troubleshooting:
- Please make sure that a correct JNDI connection has been created in the server.xml of your application server and correct DB details are given in the JNDI connection so that arcotSM can communicate with the DB
- Please make sure that correct datasource is created in context.xml file of the application server.
- Please check if there is any connectivity issue between the arcotSM server and DB server