Unable to create new tasks in PPM. When clicking the New button, it returns you to an existing task. If trying to create a task from the PPM Gantt, you may instead receive error "Action Not Allowed"
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to PPM
2. Navigate to a project in the classic UI (Home->Projects->Click on a project)
3. Make sure at least one resource is added to the team tab
4. Create a new task and assign the resource to the task
5. Scroll down to the Assignments section, and click the '<' or '>' buttons in the ETC BY Period section (Time Scaled Value section)
6. Click 'Return' to leave the current task
7. Click 'New' to create a new task
Expected Results: Create task view is shown to create a new task
Actual Results: An existing task’s details are displayed. If trying to create a task from the PPM Gantt, you may instead receive error "Action Not Allowed".