Error Message :
You will se one of these error messages:< - Unable to connect to UVMS: error 200 (-1) < - Error 200 connecting to UVMS (see log for more info)
Patch level detected:Dollar Universe 6.7.01
Product Version: Dollar.Universe 6.7.01
Description :When attempting to register a node with the UVMS, or when running the "unims -checkms" command, you get this error.
Root Cause: This error either indicates a typo in the information entered, most likely a wrong resolution of the hostname or a wrong port.
If both are correctly reachable, then there could be a network/port issue.
Try re-registering the node from the UVMS:
- From the folder /app/bin launch:
unidlt NODE –node –company COMPANY –type DU
- From the Dollar Universe node, launch the following command to register again the node:
- unims –register –mshost -msport -login -pwd -host
In case the unims command does not work, you may also need to force a sync with the UVMS:
- On the Dollar Universe node, delete the ../data/u_sync.dta file
- Then re-run the unims –register command
Fix Status: Released
Version: Dollar.Universe 6.7.01